Apply and Audition NOW for our TUITION-FREE
MUSICAL THEATRE TRAINING INTENSIVE
8th-12th graders of all ethnicities, gender identities, religions and backgrounds are encouraged to apply for our fall semester of FREE intensive classes! All classes will take place on Sundays between 10am-4:30pm, with the exception of a few specialty offerings. Our semester begins on August 16th and will run until the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
** If you missed the class description page, click HERE before filling out the form below **
To apply, please fill out and submit the form below, and don’t forget to upload an audition video with the following requirements! APPLICATIONS DUE BY AUGUST 7th, 2020!
1. 32 bars of your favorite audition song (with karaoke tracks, a capella, or w/accompaniment.)
2. 30 second monologue, any style
3. Please make sure to “slate” at the beginning of the video with your name, grade and school.
PRODUCTION AND TECH APPLICANTS:
Answer questions below on video. Please make sure to “slate” at the beginning of the video with your name, grade and school.
- What departments do you have experience in?
- What were your responsibilities?
- What are you most interested in learning?
- Are you willing to take a dance, acting or vocal class too?
Once your application and video have been received, THEN we will send you a Schedule of Classes and specific instructions on how to sign up for the ones you want. You can see the class descriptions now on the Fall Intensive page.
CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION FORM!