We are currently operating in a completely virtual manner. All auditions, callbacks and rehearsals will be by video, on Zoom, or through other virtual means. We are hoping to be able to venture into small, socially distanced, in-person rehearsals later in the Spring, and a live performance in early Summer. But these adjustments will ONLY happen when, and if, it is safe to do so, in accordance with state and local government restrictions, and with student, parent/guardian, and mentor permissions.
All of the following guidelines are subject to change at any time based on the restrictions put in place by state and local governments, and our commitment to keeping EVERYONE in our company and on our staff safe. This is a constant work in progress. Suggestions and comments are welcome. Donations of PPE are welcome as well!
A few guidelines we are considering for in-person rehearsals:
1. Adult health and safety officer present (Hope VIllanueva, our Production Manager, has been trained as a COVID-19 Compliance Officer for film and stage, certified by Health Education Services)
2. Temperatures taken and COVID-exposure questions asked
3. Routine testing (every two weeks? once a month?)
4. Proof of vaccination, possibly a requirement
5. Masks required, antibacterial hand gel will be provided
6. Outdoor, socially distanced rehearsals
A few guidelines we are considering for audiences if we are able to do a live performance:
1. Socially distanced, marked off areas for audience seating
2. Smaller in-person audiences, live streaming available online
3. Temperature taking, COVID questionnaire
4. Proof of vaccination
5. Masks required